Who we are
We are a Western Australian business that loves the Margaret River region and the kind of escape it offers – time to recharge the batteries, get some fresh air and indulge in the things you love. For us, that’s quality food and wine, and experiencing the beauty of the coast, bush and forest on the Cape to Cape track. We aim to offer the best walking tours in Australia with a focus on luxury Australian walking holidays.
We want to share our business ethos with you, because we think we do things a bit differently.
Why we are different
- Walk into Luxury is proud to be WA’s first and only Great Walks of Australia member. We are proud to be recognised among the best luxury walks in Australia, one of only 10 in Australia.
- Although this is not unique in itself, the standard of our inclusions are. Think exclusive dining experiences with matched wines, private plunge pool villa accommodation, award winning wines stocked in your private mini-bar and a post-walk massage treatment (private walks). We even provide a custom-made insulated backpack for you to keep. It’s all been thought of and it’s all included.
- Our guests enjoy spectacular walks of between three and five hours each day, and then have time in the afternoon to enjoy the pristine beaches and food and wine of the Margaret River region. There is also time to relax in your oceanfront luxury accommodation – it is meant to be a holiday after all!
- Our private luxury walks are tailored to ensure this, but even our guided group walks are structured to offer you privacy and time away from the group. Whether it be time to relax in your luxury villa, or dining privately one night, rest assured you will enjoy a mix of group time and time spent relaxing with your companion.
- You will sleep every night in a king size bed. You will have a private spa, plunge pool or deep soaking tub to relax in after your walk each day. You will wake up to a pristine beach setting or lakefront views and wildlife. You deserve to experience this kind of luxury once in your life, so let us spoil you.
- You will enjoy the best locally sourced food and wine available on your walk with us, and leave having experienced a true taste of this world-renowned region.
- We are a 100% carbon neutral business and have received Advanced Eco Tourism Certification. Advanced Eco Tourism Certification is achieved by Australia’s leading and most innovative ecotourism products that:
- operate with minimal impact on the environment and provide opportunities to learn about the environment
- are committed to achieving best practice, using resources wisely, contributing to conserving the environment and helping local communities.
- We are also recognised through the Global Sustainable Tourism Council and are a proud member of Responsible Travel.
What is a Walk into Luxury like?
Picture yourself walking into an amazing villa at the end of your morning’s walk, with the rest of the day to spend at leisure in your luxe lodging. Enjoy a swim, a soak in your private spa or relax on the daybed. Later on, have sunset drinks and cheese on your balcony before a private villa chef dinner. Another night may see you enjoying a tasting menu with matching wines at a world class winery, or relaxing in your villa with a gourmet hamper and hand-selected wines and boutique beers.
If you are looking for the best luxury walking holidays in Australia, Walk Into Luxury offers more than a walk. A ‘Walk into Luxury’ walking holiday is a complete luxury experience that showcases the best food and wine the region has to offer. Find out why our Cape to Cape Tours are beyond compare.