Walk into Luxury is perfectly positioned to design your corporate retreats or incentive trip to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking for a challenging group walk to foster team-building, or a more balanced experience for your leadership group combining meeting time with shorter walks, food and wine experiences and luxury accommodation, we will design a carefully crafted itinerary that’s sure to impress.
We have a great team based in WA and a wide range of partners Australia-wide, allowing us to deliver a corporate retreat or corporate incentives trip that is sure to impress. Services we offer include:
- Luxury and unique accommodation options, equipped with conferencing/meeting facilities if required
- Transfers from the gateway city to the region, and all in-region transfers
- Guided walking or self-guided walking with digital maps provided
- Activities suited to the region, including kayaking, snorkelling, yoga and meditation, and corporate games (such as giant chess on the lawn)
- Signature experiences such as private wine tastings with local winemakers, feature dining experiences, exclusive access to local venues and natural attractionss
- Welcome to country ceremony with traditional owners of the region
- Merchandise such as team tshirts, and welcome gifts
Contact us to enquire about your next corporate retreat or incentives trip. We also offer gift vouchers for all of our luxury walking experiences, a perfect reward for your high performers or client gift.
Corporate Challenges and Charity Hikes
A corporate charity challenge or not-for-profit charity hike can be a great way to invest in your people and organisation, with powerful benefits. A corporate challenge has the power to motivate your team, foster teamwork and improve staff retention, all while raising funds for your preferred charity. For a not for profit, a charity hike is an effective way to raise significant funds for your organisation while developing teamwork and morale among staff and supporters. Learn more about the benefits of a corporate challenge or charity hike.
How it works
- Choose a destination – Choose your preferred State, region, or hiking track, within Australia, and we will recommend event locations to suit. Some of our recommended destinations for corporate charity hikes in Western Australia are the Cape to Cape Track (Margaret River, WA) and the Bibbulmun Track (WA). In the Eastern States, our favourites include the Scenic Rim Trail in Queensland, Great Ocean Walk in Victoria, Mt Kosciusko and the Snowy Mountains, Freycinet National Park and Cradle Mountain in Tasmania.
- We design your itinerary – Walk into Luxury will design an itinerary tailored to your group and requirements, initially providing a couple of detailed options with pricing for you to consider.
- Pricing and fundraising – The per person pricing for your corporate challenge or charity hike includes a per ticket amount which is donated directly to your chosen charity. We work with your business to agree a per person budget and suggest an itinerary to suit your requirements. Walk into Luxury also provides information and support to participants to help them raise additional funds for the charity.
- Bookings and travel management – Walk into Luxury manages the booking process from start to finish, from ticket sales and reservations through to event delivery. All events are inclusive of transfers, accommodation, guides/leaders, food and wine, and booking/admin support. We can also include a host of additional items such as organising welcome gifts or event shirts or merchandise, or meeting facilities if you’d like to combine a challenge with a retreat or Board meeting.
- Marketing support – Walk into Luxury is committed to making your event a success, so we will design a promotional flyer and marketing material to help you market your event, and if required, we will share your event with our network and media contacts to help generate publicity.
- Seamless event – Walk into Luxury’s experienced team of guides, drivers, tour managers, caterers and support staff deliver you a seamless event with a touch of wow factor. We are the experts at designing itineraries which combine spectacular hiking with gourmet food and wine and unique luxury accommodation. Your “challenge” does not need to be uncomfortable. After working up a sweat on the track, the evening is spent relaxing in a beautiful setting with your colleagues enjoying the local food and wine.
- Post event follow-up – Walk into Luxury takes feedback seriously. We will conduct a post-event survey to gain information to help us create an even better event for you the following year. We will also ensure you have a catalogue of inspiring images from your event to share with your organisation and wider community.
Contact Walk into Luxury and let us know
- Size of your group
- Date range / Length of trip
- Your chosen charity
Please also share with us any special requirements, or if you have a specific challenge idea or budget in mind, and we will factor these into the initial itinerary design of your customised corporate challenge.
Why book with us
We are a professional Australian corporate challenge and charity hike organiser. Learn more about our unique approach, awards, happy clients and points of difference in our brochure.
CONTACT OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM TO DISCUSS YOUR CORPORATE GROUP REQUIREMENTS – INFO@WALKINTOLUXURY.COM.AU