Have you ever imagined hiking through the beautiful Margaret River Wine region? Picture the stunning Indian Ocean and cliff-top views from the Cape to Cape Track, world-class wineries, luxury beachfront accommodation, and gourmet local produce and wines. If you have, why not do it supporting a great cause?
Join us on our Hike for the House in Margaret River in February, and you’ll have an incredible experience while meeting like-minded people and raising much-needed funds for Ronald McDonald House, Perth. This is a one-off event, sure to create lifetime memories. Tickets are strictly limited to 40 guests, and will sell out.
- Friday 2nd February to Monday 5th February, 2018
- 4 days, 3 nights all inclusive itinerary delivered by Walk into Luxury, a member of the Great Walks of Australia
- 2 x nights luxury accommodation at Smiths Beach Resort
- 1 x night luxury accommodation at picturesque Pullman Resort Bunker Bay
- 3 x days fully guided walking on the Cape to Cape Track with lunch hampers/track transfers included
- All food and wine included, with feature dining experiences to look forward to each night
- Welcome dinner at Lamonts, Smiths Beach
- Degustation dinner with wine matches overlooking the vines at Hay Shed Hill Estate
- Private chef celebration BBQ dinner with top local beer and wine overlooking Bunker Bay on the last night
- Perth to Margaret River transfers included (or self-drive and be dropped to your car post-walk)
$3,100.00 per hiker all-inclusive (twin-share). This includes a sizeable tax deductable donation to Ronald McDonald House Charity Perth.
Begin your journey…
Feeling inspired? Contact email@example.com or 1300 662 452 to learn more and book your spot!