Walk into Luxury’s exclusive private journeys are the ultimate way to experience Western Australia. Our 10 day West Coast Luxury journey is our most popular private experience with ultra-luxe accommodation and bucket-list WA experiences in locations including Ningaloo Reef, Margaret River, Rottnest Island and Perth.
In 2020, Walk into Luxury is offering a re-imagined 10 day West Coast Luxury itinerary featuring the brand new Ritz Carlton Perth, along with a new 9 day option (or choose the 10 day journey featuring Rottnest by ferry or helicopter). Taking in bucket-list nature-based experiences and WA’s best luxury properties, this luxury journey includes:
- Glamping on the sand dunes of Ningaloo Reef at the exclusive Sal Salis beachfront camp – one of the Luxury Lodges of Australia
- Snorkeling Ningaloo Reef and swimming with a whale shark
- The award-winning Cape to Cape Walk and Margaret River food and wine, staying in private pool villa accommodation
- Rottnest Island – discover turquoise bays by bike, swim and meet WA’s friendliest local, the quokka [optional private helicopter upgrade]
- Dine at award-winning Wills Domain and enjoy Margaret River wine tastings
- Stay at Perth’s new Ritz Carlton Hotel overlooking the Swan River
- Discover bustling Northbridge staying at boutique gem, Alex Hotel, with complimentary bike hire included
All luxury accommodation, ground transfers, experiences + activities, guides/hosts, gear and most food and wine are included on your journey. This bucket-list WA journey could well be the best way to experience Western Australia.
Available March to October
Friday or Saturday departures
from $7650 pp (9 day option); $8000 pp (10 day option)
Please contact Walk into Luxury to receive a detailed itinerary and information pack and start planning your West Australian adventure.
If you’re interested in other small group walks and journeys, please get in touch.