Walk into Luxury’s exclusive small group journeys are the ultimate way to experience Western Australia. Our 10 day West Coast Luxury journey is the pick of the bunch, with ultra-luxe accommodation and bucket-list WA experiences in locations including Ningaloo Reef, Margaret River, Rottnest Island, Fremantle and Perth.
In 2020, Walk into Luxury is offering just one departure of its exclusive 10 day small group journey limited to an intimate group of just 10 guests . This once-in-a-lifetime luxury journey includes:
- Glamping on the sand dunes of Ningaloo Reef at Sal Salis safari camp – one of the Luxury Lodges of Australia
- Snorkeling Ningaloo Reef and swimming with a whale shark with premium Live Ningaloo experience
- The award-winning Cape to Cape Walk and Margaret River food and wine, staying in private pool villa accommodation
- Rottnest Island – discover turquoise bays by bike, swim and meet WA’s friendliest local, the quokka
- Dine at two of WA’s best restaurants, acclaimed Wildflower and multi-award-winning Wills Domain winery
- Stay at Australia’s Best Hotel (as voted by CondeNaste), COMO The Treasury and boutique hot-spot, Alex Hotel, in Perth
All accommodation, ground transfers, experiences/activities, guides/hosts, gear and most food and wine are included on your journey. This bucket-list WA holiday could well be the most exclusive luxury small group tour of Western Australia.
Departs Perth on 5 June 2020 (returns 14 June 2020)
Limited to 10 guests
$8499 pp (twin share); $10499 (single room)
We hope you can join us on this ultimate WA adventure. Please contact Walk into Luxury to receive your detailed itinerary and information pack.
If you’re interested in other small group walks and journeys, our 2020 touring calendar is now available. Please get in touch to discuss your plans for visiting WA in 2020.