Walk into Luxury’s exclusive private journeys are the ultimate way to experience Western Australia. Our 10 day West Coast Luxury journey is our most popular private experience with ultra-luxe accommodation and bucket-list WA experiences in locations including Ningaloo Reef, Margaret River and the Cape to Cape Walk, Rottnest Island and Perth.
In 2020, Walk into Luxury is offering a re-imagined 10 day West Coast Luxury itinerary featuring the brand new Ritz Carlton Perth, along with options to experience Rottnest Island by ferry or private helicopter. Taking in bucket-list nature-based experiences and WA’s best luxury properties, this luxury journey includes:
- Glamping on the sand dunes of Ningaloo Reef at the exclusive Sal Salis beachfront camp – one of the Luxury Lodges of Australia
- Snorkeling Ningaloo Reef and swimming with a whale shark
- The award-winning Cape to Cape Walk and Margaret River food and wine, staying in private pool villa accommodation
- Rottnest Island – discover turquoise bays by bike, swim and meet WA’s friendliest local, the quokka [optional private helicopter upgrade]
- Dine at award-winning Wills Domain and enjoy Margaret River wine tastings
- Stay at Perth’s new Ritz Carlton Hotel overlooking the Swan River
- Discover bustling Northbridge staying at boutique gem, Alex Hotel, with complimentary bike hire included
Interested? View the detailed itinerary and full inclusions: Discover 10 day West Coast Luxury journey
All luxury accommodation, ground transfers, experiences + activities, guides/hosts, gear and most food and wine are included on your journey. This bucket-list WA journey is the best private WA tour for those who want a personalised experience combining nature, luxury, and local food and wine experiences.
Available March to October
Friday or Saturday departures
from $7650 pp (9 day option); $8000 pp (10 day option)
Please contact Walk into Luxury to receive a detailed itinerary and information pack and start planning your West Australian adventure.
If you have other ideas for the ultimate West Australian adventure, our private touring page offers other suggested itineraries plus the option to have us personalise your trip – Learn more here or contact us at email@example.com.