Best Luxury Accommodation in Western Australia
Over recent years, Western Australia has enjoyed an emergence of new boutique luxury accommodation in Perth and further afield in WA.
By Walk into Luxury
Over recent years, Western Australia has enjoyed an emergence of new boutique luxury accommodation in Perth and further afield in WA. Here’s a selection of some of our favourite places to stay in our favourite parts of WA - Perth, Margaret River, the Kimberley and Ningaloo Reef. If you'd like to pair one of our luxury walking tours with time in one of these special parts of WA, check out our extended luxury WA tours, which we can tailor to suit your needs.
- COMO The Treasury – Situated within Perth’s recently restored historic State buildings, this luxurious 48-room hotel is an absolute must-visit for discerning travellers seeking the finest accommodation. A fortune has been spent on upgrades and refurbishments at this award-winning Small Luxury Hotel of the World, however, the buildings have retained their superb old-world charm. You’ll love the architecture, luxury furnishings and spacious rooms. The hotel is located within Perth’s best food and wine precinct; however, you’d be forgiven for not wanting to leave! Fortunately, there are excellent dining options available on-site, so you won’t have to! We can arrange pre and post Walk Into Luxury stays with COMO, just ask us when you’re making your booking!
- Ritz-Carlton Perth - Ideally situated on the Swan River in Perth with views to nearby King’s Park, this luxury hotel is a favourite new Perth hotel, and with good reason. With first-class hotel rooms and suites, top notch on-site dining and an exquisite day spa, this well-appointed modern hotel has everything you could need for a relaxing stay. The rooftop infinity pool and Songbird Bar are the place to be at sunset.
- Cape Lodge – Nestled in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region, Cape Lodge has a warm country estate ambience in a picturesque lakeside locale. As a Luxury Lodge of Australia, this multi-award-winning boutique accommodation offers some of the finest cuisine in the region accompanied with premium wines and impeccable service. We love partnering with the team for our 3 day Cape Lodge Walk.
- Injidup Spa Retreat – Perched high on a hill overlooking the Margaret River Region’s strikingly beautiful Injidup Beach, this Small Luxury Hotel of the World offers 180-degree views of the Indian Ocean from your studio apartment and private plunge pool. Located right on the Cape to Cape Track, you will continue to enjoy the bush and ocean views long after you’ve hung up your boots for the day! This exclusive accommodation is where you stay on our signature Cape to Cape Walk, one of the Great Walks of Australia.
- Smiths Beach Resort – Situated on one of the most stunning beaches in the Margaret River Region, Smiths Beach Resort consistently provides five-star service. With an excellent pool and family friendly facilities, guests will enjoy all the creature comforts during their stay at this Yallingup resort. Our 7 day private family journey guests enjoy three nights at this wonderful beach-side resort.
- The Beach House at Bayside – Ideally located just beyond the dunes near Middleton Beach and just a few minutes from Albany’s town centre, The Beach House at Bayside is hosted accommodation offering five-star hotel suites and villas. It’s no wonder this award-winning property consistently receives excellent reviews. Guests love the warm welcome they receive, luxurious furnishings and the special touches like complimentary port and chocolates before bed. Two nights here are included on our new 3 Day Albany South Coast Experience.
- El Questro Homestead - Situated in the heart of the vast East Kimberley region of Western Australia, El Questro’s breath-taking villas are located on the edge of a gorge overlooking the Chamberlain River. Base yourself at this Luxury Lodge of Australia to explore gorges, mountains, thermal springs, rainforests and waterfalls of one of Australia’s last true frontiers. Adventure awaits!
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa - A luxury resort located on iconic Cable Beach, the Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa offers luxury travellers the opportunity to relax by the pool, walk the beach at sunset and enjoy food and wine at the many onsite restaurants and bars. This is the perfect luxury accommodation for your Broome stay, and a great add-on to a Kimberley adventure.
- Bullo River Station - Situated on the edge of the remote East Kimberley on the Western Australia and Northern Territory border, Bullo River Station is a 500,000 acre working cattle station offering authentic outback accommodation and unique experiences for guests. Guests can enjoy horse riding, mustering, cruising the river, fishing and hiking, and a scenic helicopter experience is included with this luxury outback stay.
- Berkeley River Lodge – Accessible only by air, Berkeley River Lodge is located in a remote corner of the Kimberley 150 kilometres north of Wyndham. A Small Luxury Hotel of the World, villas are perched 105 metres high on sand dunes overlooking the Bonaparte Gulf and Reveley Island, the mouth of the Berkeley River. Superbly appointed villas offer king beds and private outdoor open-air bathrooms so you can bathe beneath the Kimberley moon. Enjoy the property’s 20-metre lap pool, go for a scenic helicopter ride or river cruise, head out on a guided nature tour to explore the area’s flora and fauna, or throw in a line and try to hook a Barramundi!
- Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef – Located right on the Ningaloo Reef, Sal Salis is set within Cape Range National Park and offers the very best in beachside glamping. Stay in one of just 16 eco luxe safari tents and enjoy all this Luxury Lodge of Australia has to offer – the spectacular location, gourmet food and wine, and activities to designed to make the best of your stay. Step off the shore and snorkel a reef teeming with marine life, discover the ancient geology of Mandu Mandu Gorge on a guided walk, or paddle up Yardie Creek and spot a black-footed rock wallaby. And don’t miss out on a Ningaloo Reef whale shark swim – a truly memorable experience.
If you like to be on the move while travelling, Western Australia offers some of the best luxury cruise ships and sailing options in Australia. We highly recommend a True North for a luxury Kimberley adventure cruise taking in the many gorges, rivers and waterfalls of this stunning region. If you are visiting Ningaloo Reef and want more time snorkelling the outer reef and lesser known spots,Sail Ningaloo's Shore Thing is a luxury yacht that offers a 4 day all inclusive Ningaloo Reef adventure.