Margaret River is one of Australia’s most sought-after destinations, and there is no shortage of incredible accommodation to ensure your stay is a memorable one! Using our insider knowledge we have compiled our annual list of the best luxury accommodation in Margaret River, many of which feature on our Cape to Cape walking tours. We’ll let you choose the winner – it’s too hard for us!
- Cape Lodge – Nestled in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region, Cape Lodge has a warm country estate ambience in a picturesque lakeside locale. As a Luxury Lodge of Australia, this award-winning accommodation offers some of the finest cuisine in the region accompanied with premium wines and impeccable service. We love partnering with the Cape Lodge team on our 3 day Cape Lodge Walk.
- Injidup Spa Retreat – Perched on a ridge line overlooking the Margaret River Region’s beautiful Injidup Beach, this luxury retreat offers panoramic views of the Indian Ocean from your private plunge pool villa. Located right alongside the national park and Cape to Cape Track, you can continue to enjoy the bush and ocean views long after you’ve hung up your boots for the day! This exclusive accommodation is home base on our signature 4 day Cape to Cape Walk, one of the Great Walks of Australia.
- Smiths Beach Resort – Situated on one of the most stunning turquoise beaches in the Margaret River Region, Smiths Beach Resort also has an excellent family-friendly pool. This is perfect choice for a Margaret River summer vacation, or to indulge at the end of your Cape to Cape walk, given its location towards the northern end of the track. Our 4-day family escape walk sees guests enjoy three nights at this wonderful beach-side resort.
- Losari Retreat – Losari Retreat is a small boutique retreat in Margaret River, nestled under 100 year old peppermint trees and situated with views across the lake and countryside. Six private contemporary villas are available, where guests can relax in king size beds, enjoy stone kitchens, luxury Rain-dance showers and outdoor Jacuzzi spas with decks that overlook the pristine grounds. This indulgent, peaceful sanctuary is bordered by bushland and provides the perfect tranquil setting. The wonderful combination of nature and luxury sets this luxury accommodation apart, and is one of the reasons why it features on our 6 day Cape to Cape Walk.
- Empire Retreat – Empire Retreat and Spa is located within 265 acres of tranquil, undulating pastures, undisturbed bushland and the Empire Estate vineyard. Architecturally designed to ensure complete privacy, the 11 suites feature mood lighting, natural stone and timbers, and fine linen and soft furnishings, creating a relaxing ambience. The suites and villas are built around the original farmhouse with an atrium style dining room and entertaining area with open fireplace. The onsite day spa is renowned for its range of calming massages and other treatments.