Charity Walks on the Cape to Cape
A charity walk is an inspiring adventure and a great way to raise money for your charity while meeting other like-minded supporters. Walk into Luxury arranges Cape to Cape charity challenges in the Margaret River region, and charity walks on the South Coast of Western Australia (and other destinations on request). We partner with charity Boards, charity supporters, and corporate groups, to deliver events that are an enjoyable challenge and allow participants to discover our stunning WA landscapes, food and wine.
Join a Cape to Cape Charity Challenge in 2020
Walk into Luxury’s 2020 Cape to Cape Charity Hikes include two events that are open to the public to join:
- Cape to Cape Challenge for Charlies Foundation for Research: 21-23 May 2020
- Cape to Cape Challenge for Ronald McDonald House: 14-17 October
Contact us to receive an event information pack.
Plan your own Charity Hike
Walk into Luxury can also design and run a charity hike for your chosen charity. Our brochure and step by step guide will help explain whats required and how the planning process works. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can tailor an event to suit.
- Choose a destination – Choose your preferred State, region, or hiking track within Australia, and we will recommend charity challenges in Australia to suit. Some of our recommended destinations for charity walks in Western Australia are the Cape to Cape Track (Margaret River, Western Australia), the hills around Perth and the Swan Valley (WA), and the Bibbulmun Track (South Coast, Albany and Denmark). A Cape to Cape charity challenge is highly recommended given our expertise and relationships in the Margaret River region – let us wow your group with a special experience showcasing the best of the Cape to Cape Track and Margaret River region while you challenge yourself and raise money for your cause!
- We design your itinerary – Walk into Luxury will design an itinerary tailored to your group size, requirements, event goals and your budget.
- Costs and fundraising – Pricing for your corporate challenge or charity hike may include a per ticket amount which is donated to your chosen charity, or fundraising targets can be set for each participant with fundraising support and information provided by Walk into Luxury. We are happy to work with your organisation to agree an event or per person budget to suit your requirements.
- Bookings and travel management – Walk into Luxury manages the booking process from start to finish, from ticket sales and reservations through to event delivery. All events are inclusive of transfers, accommodation, guides/leaders, food and wine, and booking/admin support. We can also include a number of additional items such as welcome gifts or event shirts or merchandise, motivational speakers, and meeting facilities (if you’d like to combine a challenge with a retreat or Board meeting).
- Marketing support – Walk into Luxury is committed to making your event a success, so we provide complementary marketing support. We can design a promotional flyer , social media graphics and other marketing material to help you market your event, and we may be able to share your event with our network and media contacts to help generate ticket sales.
- Seamless event – Walk into Luxury’s experienced team of guides, drivers, tour managers, caterers and support staff deliver you a seamless event with a touch of wow factor. We are the experts at designing itineraries which combine spectacular hiking with gourmet food and wine and unique luxury accommodation. Your “challenge” does not need to be uncomfortable. After working up a sweat on the track, the evening is spent relaxing in a beautiful setting with your colleagues enjoying local food and wine.
- Post event follow-up – Walk into Luxury continues to work with you post event to obtain feedback (so we can make any subsequent events bigger and better), and to ensure you have a catalogue of inspiring images from your event to share with your organisation and wider community.
As an example of the style of event we offer, Walk into Luxury’s 3 day Cape to Cape Challenge at Smiths Beach Resort is a popular itinerary for our charity challenges.
VIEW SAMPLE CAPE TO CAPE CHALLENGE ITINERARY
DOWNLOAD CORPORATE/CHARITY EVENTS BROCHURE
Corporate Retreats & Incentives: Western Australia
A charity challenge can be a great way for a business to invest in its people, motivate teamwork and develop your leadership team. Learn more about the BENEFITS OF A CORPORATE CHALLENGE OR CHARITY HIKE.
Walk into Luxury is perfectly positioned to design your corporate retreats or incentive trip to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking for a challenging group walk to foster team-building, or a more balanced experience for your leadership group combining meeting time with shorter walks, food and wine experiences and luxury accommodation, we will design a carefully crafted itinerary that’s sure to impress. Luxury accommodation in Western Australia and some of Australia’s best lodges provide the perfect setting for your retreat. And if you are just after a pre or post-conference experience in Margaret River for event delegates we can tailor a wonderful full day walking, food and wine experience that showcases the best of Margaret River’s Cape to Cape Track and wineries.
We have a great team based in WA and a wide range of partners Australia-wide, allowing us to deliver a corporate retreat or corporate incentives trip that is sure to impress.
Contact us to enquire about your next corporate retreat, meeting or incentives trip. We also offer gift vouchers for all of our luxury walking experiences, a perfect reward for your high performers or client gift.
Get started – Submit your online enquiry
Contact Walk into Luxury to discuss your charity challenge or corporate retreat event and any initial questions you may have.
Better yet, complete an online enquiry form for your challenge or event, and let us get started preparing a draft itinerary, options and quote for you. If you have a specific walk or budget in mind, we will customise your challenge proposal to suit, just include these details in your enquiry form.
COMPLETE ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM
Why book with us
We are a professional fully licenced and insured Australian tour operator with a passion for corporate challenges and charity hikes. Learn more about our unique approach, awards, happy clients and points of difference in our brochure.