DOWNLOAD CORPORATE/CHARITY EVENTS BROCHURE
SUBMIT AN ONLINE ENQUIRY FOR YOUR EVENT
Walk into Luxury is perfectly positioned to design your corporate retreats or incentive trip to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking for a challenging group walk to foster team-building, or a more balanced experience for your leadership group combining meeting time with shorter walks, food and wine experiences and luxury accommodation, we will design a carefully crafted itinerary that’s sure to impress.
We have a great team based in WA and a wide range of partners Australia-wide, allowing us to deliver a corporate retreat or corporate incentives trip that is sure to impress. Services we offer include:
- Luxury and unique accommodation options, equipped with conferencing/meeting facilities if required
- Transfers from the gateway city to the region, and all in-region transfers
- First class meeting facilities and event organisers
- Guided walking or self-guided walking with digital maps provided
- Activities suited to the region, including yoga, corporate games (such as lawn bowls, giant chess on the lawn), wine tastings, swimming, tennis, golf and other activities
- Signature experiences such as private cellar door tours, feature dining experiences, exclusive access to local venues and natural attractions
- Welcome to country ceremony with traditional owners of the region
- Merchandise such as team tshirts, water bottles
- Welcome gifts and awards
- Motivational speakers, with focus topics including leadership, resilience and well-being, diversity and overcoming challenges
to enquire about your next corporate retreat or incentives trip. We also offer gift vouchers for all of our luxury walking experiences, a perfect reward for your high performers or client gift.
Corporate Challenges and Charity Hikes
A corporate charity challenge or not-for-profit charity hike can be a great way to invest in your people and organisation, with powerful benefits. A corporate challenge has the power to motivate your team, foster teamwork and improve staff retention, all while raising funds for your preferred charity. For not for profits, a charity hike is an effective way to raise significant funds for your organisation while developing teamwork and morale among staff and charity supporters.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF A CORPORATE CHALLENGE OR CHARITY HIKE
How it works
- Choose a destination – Choose your preferred State, region, or hiking track, within Australia, and we will recommend event locations to suit. Some of our recommended destinations for corporate charity hikes in Western Australia are the Cape to Cape Track (Margaret River, WA), the hills around Perth and the Swan Valley (WA), and the Bibbulmun Track (Albany and Denmark, WA). In the Eastern States, we can work with you to design a charity hike to suit your organisation, perhaps featuring the Scenic Rim Trail in Queensland, Mt Kosciusko (Snowy Mountains), or Freycinet National Park in Tasmania. The best option will depend on your group size and fitness levels of participants.
- We design your itinerary – Walk into Luxury will design an itinerary tailored to your group size, requirements, event goals and your budget.
- Costs and fundraising – Pricing for your corporate challenge or charity hike may include a per ticket amount which is donated to your chosen charity, or fundraising targets can be set for each participant with fundraising support and information provided by Walk into Luxury. We are happy to work with your organisation to agree an event or per person budget to suit your requirements.
- Bookings and travel management – Walk into Luxury manages the booking process from start to finish, from ticket sales and reservations through to event delivery. All events are inclusive of transfers, accommodation, guides/leaders, food and wine, and booking/admin support. We can also include a number of additional items such as welcome gifts or event shirts or merchandise, motivational speakers, and meeting facilities (if you’d like to combine a challenge with a retreat or Board meeting).
- Marketing support – Walk into Luxury is committed to making your event a success, so we provide complementary marketing support. We can design a promotional flyer , social media graphics and other marketing material to help you market your event, and we may be able to share your event with our network and media contacts to help generate ticket sales.
- Seamless event – Walk into Luxury’s experienced team of guides, drivers, tour managers, caterers and support staff deliver you a seamless event with a touch of wow factor. We are the experts at designing itineraries which combine spectacular hiking with gourmet food and wine and unique luxury accommodation. Your “challenge” does not need to be uncomfortable. After working up a sweat on the track, the evening is spent relaxing in a beautiful setting with your colleagues enjoying local food and wine.
- Post event follow-up – Walk into Luxury continues to work with you post event to obtain feedback (so we can make any subsequent events bigger and better), and to ensure you have a catalogue of inspiring images from your event to share with your organisation and wider community.
Get started – Submit your online enquiry
Contact Walk into Luxury
to discuss your event and any initial questions you may have.
Better yet, complete an online enquiry form for your Corporate challenge or charity event, and let us get started preparing a draft event itinerary, options and quote for you. If you have a specific challenge or budget in mind, we will customise your challenge to suit, just include these details in your enquiry form.
COMPLETE ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM
Why book with us
We are a professional Australian tour and event organiser, with a focus on corporate challenges and charity hikes. Learn more about our unique approach, awards, happy clients and points of difference in our brochure
Participant booking terms