9 day Best of Cape to Cape & South Coast Walk
One and two night packages with accommodation included at Walk into Luxury’s luxurious partner properties also available (POA).
Pricing is twin share. Please enquire for solo walking rates with a private guide.
Guests on this exclusive small group walk will start their experience at acclaimed Perth hotel, COMO The Treasury, before joining our signature 4 day Cape to Cape Walk
in Margaret River. Cue four days of walking the best sections of the Cape to Cape Track staying in plunge pool villas overlooking the Indian Ocean and sampling the local food and wine of the Margaret River region. After your celebration winery lunch marking the end of your Cape to Cape Walk, you will travel to Denmark on the South Coast. The next morning your 3 day South Coast Walk
commences, taking in our favourite sections of the Bibbulmun Track along the southern coast of WA from Walpole to Albany, and including the stunning Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk. Your accommodation at Parry Beach overlooks the Southern Ocean and William Bay National Park. Here you will enjoy hosted dinners with Great Southern wines each night overlooking this pretty rural property. After another winery lunch rounding out your time on the South Coast, you will return to Perth and stay at another of Perth’s best hotels – the Alex Hotel in vibrant Northbridge. Complimentary breakfast and bike hire means there’s a chance to explore Kings Park and the Swan River before finishing your bucket-list worthy West Coast adventure.
- Walk into Luxury’s signature 4 day Cape to Cape Walk – one of the Great Walks of Australia
- Walk into Luxury’s 3 day South Coast Walk
- Two nights at Perth’s best new hotels – COMO The Treasury and Alex Hotel
- Welcome dinner at COMO Treasury’s Post Restaurant, one of Perth’s best
- Opportunities to swim in the Indian and Southern Oceans in secluded bays
- Winery lunches at 2 x award-winning venues with wine matches/tastings included
- 3 x private chef dinners and 2 x dinners at award-winning restaurants, all including wines from Margaret River and Great Southern regions
- All meals and snacks as noted (day 8 dinner excluded)
- Select in-villa wines as noted
- Custom stainless steel water bottle per guest (yours to keep) and day-pack/gear to borrow if required
- All transfers including from Perth to Margaret River and Denmark, and back to Perth
The 9 day Best of the Cape to Cape and South Coast Walk is a special departure with limited availability. We are currently taking bookings for the following departure dates.
28 March 2020 – 5 April 2020
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot. Strictly limited to 12 guests – we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
If you have a group of 8 or more guests please contact us to discuss a private departure for your group – subject to availability.
Please contact us
for your detailed day-by-day itinerary and to secure your place on your preferred departure.
Download a brochure for an overview of this experience.