Cape to Cape & Kimberley Icons: 12 day private journey
Discover the best of Western Australia on this epic private journey taking in Margaret River, Perth, Broome and El Questro in the East Kimberley. This luxury tour of Western Australia combines unique nature-based experiences with West Australian food and wine. You’ll enjoy Margaret River winery lunches, award-winning restaurants, private chef dinners and in-lodge dining. Highlights of your trip include Horizontal Falls by seaplane and jet boat, the Cape to Cape Walk in luxury in Margaret River, sunset heli-tour and drinks on the Cockburn Ranges, and a luxury pool villa with butler at Cable Beach Club in Broome. You’ll also enjoy a special 3 days at El Questro Homestead – one of the Luxury Lodges of Australia – where all meals, wines and guided activities such as river cruising, thermal springs and gorge walks are included.
Injidup Spa Retreat – Pool villa
COMO The Treasury – Heritage room
El Questro Homestead – Homestead room
Cable Beach Club – Pool villa
Alex Hotel – Large room
- 3 nights at Injidup Spa Retreat in Margaret River in an ocean-view private pool villa
- 3 nights at El Questro Homestead – a Luxury Lodge of Australia – with all meals and beverages included
- 2 nights at COMO Treasury Hotel in Perth with select mini-bar, WIFI and breakfast included
- 2 nights at Cable Beach Club in Broome in a luxury pool villa with private butler, breakfast and welcome hamper included
- 1 night at Alex Hotel in Perth’s Northbridge district, with complimentary bike hire, WIFI and breakfast included
- Feature dinner at Shadow Wine Bar in Northbridge
- Feature 4 course lunch with wine matches at award-winning Wills Domain winery
- Feature private chef dinner showcasing local Margaret River produce and wines as part of your Cape to Cape Walk
- Fully guided 4 day Cape to Cape Walk showcasing the best of Margaret River’s incredible coastline, forests and food and wine
- Horizontal Falls seaplane and jet boat experience with lunch and chance to swim off the boat
- Gourmet picnic hamper to enjoy in Kings Park with maps/information to help you explore
- Private helicopter tour landing on top of the Cockburn Ranges with drinks at sunset
- Guided gorge walks, river cruising in Chamberlain Gorge, Zebedee thermal springs and other activities at El Questro Homestead
- All breakfasts, most lunches, dinners and some beverages as detailed in your itinerary
- Private transfers throughout including airport collection/drop-off
DETAILED TOUR INFORMATION
Detailed itinerary Download brochure
>> $11,550 per person (twin share)
Available March to October. We recommend Saturday as the best day to start this journey.
Please let us know your preferred dates and we will confirm availability.
More luxury experiences in Western Australia available
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 662 452 to discuss your luxury tour of Western Australia. We will design an itinerary that’s seamless from start to finish.