Perth & WA’s South West: 7 day private journey
This luxury private tour includes the best of Perth, Margaret River and Rottnest Island over 7 incredible days. Your luxury journey commences with a night in Perth and dinner at foodie hot-spot, Shadow Wine Bar, before a private transfer to Margaret River the next morning. Here you’ll enjoy luxury lodge accommodation at renowned Cape Lodge with fine dining at the lakeside restaurant and Estate wine tastings each evening. Highlights of your time in Margaret River include a private guided day walk on the Cape to Cape Track taking in wild beaches and clifftops before wandering through the giant karri trees of Boranup forest, and a feature lunch with Icon wines at the region’s founding winery, Vasse Felix. On your return to Perth stay at Perth’s award-winning COMO Treasury Hotel for three nights allowing time to explore this vibrant city, or just relax with the onsite pool and COMO Shambhala spa. A highlight of your Perth stay is a luxury day-trip to Rottnest Island by helicopter – explore the turquoise bays by bike and enjoy the views of Perth and the Indian Ocean from above. You’ll also have time in Perth to experience Kings Park with a gourmet picnic included.
COMO The Treasury – Heritage room
Injidup Spa Retreat – Pool villa
Alex Hotel – Large room
- 3 nights at COMO Treasury Hotel in Perth with select mini-bar, WIFI and breakfast included
- 2 nights at Cape Lodge in Margaret River with meals, select mini-bar, and Estate wine tastings included
- 1 night at Alex Hotel in Perth’s Northbridge district, with complimentary bike hire, WIFI and breakfast included
- Feature dinner at Shadow Wine Bar in Northbridge
- Feature 3 course winery lunch with two glasses of Icon wines at Vasse Felix Estate
- Feature 3 course dinner or 6 course ‘trust the chef’ menu with wine matches each evening at Cape Lodge’s lakeside restaurant
- Guided day walk with private driver and private guide on the Cape to Cape Track with lunch
- Self-guided morning walk on a short section of the Cape to Cape Track with private transfers and simple instructions/map provided
- Rottnest Island luxury tour by private helicopter with lunch and bike hire included
- Gourmet picnic hamper to enjoy in Kings Park with maps/information to help you explore
- All breakfasts, most lunches and dinners as detailed in your itinerary
- Private transfers throughout including airport collection/drop-off
DETAILED TOUR INFORMATION
Detailed itinerary Download brochure
>> $5350 per person (twin share)
Available year round. Just let us know your preferred dates and we will confirm availability.
More luxury experiences in Western Australia available
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 662 452 to discuss your private luxury tour of Western Australia. We will design an itinerary that’s seamless from start to finish.