West Coast Luxury: 9 day private journey
Discover the best of Margaret River, Ningaloo Reef and Perth on this 9 day private luxury itinerary. Highlights of your journey include time at Sal Salis – a luxury lodge situated within the National Park right on Ningaloo Reef – with a chance to swim with whale sharks, and 4 days walking the best of the Cape to Cape Track and enjoying Margaret River food and wine. Perth’s best hotels are also featured to allow time to enjoy the Swan River, Kings Park and Perth’s food and wine hot spots. Rottnest Island may be added as a day trip by ferry or private helicopter as a 10 day extended tour option.
Injidup Spa Retreat, Margaret River – Pool villa
The Ritz-Carlton, Perth – Deluxe Room
Sal Salis, Ningaloo Reef – Wilderness tent
Alex Hotel, Northbridge – Large room
- 3 nights accommodation at beachfront safari camp, Sal Salis, with all food and wine and guided activities included
- 1-2 nights accommodation at new property, The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, which overlooks the Swan River at Elizabeth Quay
- 1 night accommodation at boutique Alex Hotel, which is in the heart of Perth’s bustling Northbridge district, with foodie hot-spots on its doorstep
- 3 nights accommodation at Injidup Spa Retreat’s ocean-view pool villas on your Cape to Cape Walk
- Whale shark swim and snorkeling experience on Ningaloo Reef for all guests (April-July). Humpback whale swim and snorkel experience available in Aug-October as alternative
- 4 day Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk experience including all food, transfers, guides, and most wine and beverages
- Most meals and wines, as detailed in itinerary
- Feature 4 course lunch with wine matches at award-winning Margaret River winery, Wills Domain
- Highlight private chef dinner showcasing Margaret River produce and wines on the Cape to Cape Walk
- All ground transfers ex Perth including private airport collection & drop-off
DETAILED TOUR INFORMATION
Detailed itinerary Download brochure
>> $7650 per person (twin share) for 9 day West Coast luxury journey
>> $8000 per person (twin share) for 10 day extended option with Rottnest by ferry
>> $9150 per person (twin share) for 10 day extended option with Rottnest by private helicopter
Available March to October.
We recommend commencing this trip on a Friday (10 day option) or Saturday (9 day option). Contact us to discuss your preferred dates and confirm availability.
More luxury experiences in Western Australia available
Contact us at email@example.com or 1300 662 452 to discuss your luxury holiday in Western Australia. We will design an itinerary that’s seamless from start to finish.