The following terms and conditions apply to guests joining our signature Cape to Cape Walk:
- Minimum age – The Signature Cape to Cape Walk experience is limited to guests aged 15 years and above due to accommodation age limits at Injidup Spa Retreat
- Minimum group size – A minimum of two guests is required for this walk to depart; in the event of only 2 guests joining a departure, minor modifications to the food and wine experience will apply to suit the smaller group size (for example serving set wines not a wider range of wines with dinner)
- Maximum group size – The maximum group size for the regular weekly departure of the Cape to Cape Walk is 12 guests. However, please let us know if you have a larger private group and we may be able to tailor a departure for you allowing for more participants
- Group Walk participation – Our Signature Cape to Cape Walk is a small group experience led by our professional guides. We encourage all guests to fully participate in the group walk dynamic and be mindful that we may not be able to accommodate personal requests such as additional transfers. If you would prefer a private guide and driver, we recommend considering one of our private Cape to Cape Walk options.
- Payment and cancellation
– Our booking terms and conditions are set out in full on our Terms and Conditions page but for convenience and by way of summary only we note:
- Payment terms – 50% deposit is due within 7 days of booking to secure your spot on the Cape to Cape Walk. The balance payment is due 30 days prior to departure.
- Customer cancellation – If you cancel a booking more than 60 days prior to departure a full refund is offered, less a $500 pp admin fee which we may waive on compassionate grounds. If you cancel your Cape to Cape Walk booking within 30 days of departure, the full walk value is forfeited. Please protect yourself with travel insurance including cancellation cover.
- Force majeure and COVID-19 – If an event outside our control means we cannot operate a Cape to Cape Walk departure, we will offer you the choice of a refund or change of date credit. If a force majeure event outside our control (such as a COVID-19 border closure) means you can’t join a Cape to Cape Walk departure that we are still operating (as in the event of a border closure impacting your travel to WA), we offer a change of date so you can rebook onto a future departure of the Cape to Cape Walk at no additional cost (time limits apply). Please note this applies to genuine force majeure events, not to general customer cancellations which are dealt with above.