Walk into Luxury is now hiring new Casual Guides/Drivers to join our award-winning Margaret River team.
We are seeking two professional, enthusiastic and caring south-west locals to join our amazing team of guides and drivers. Your role will include driving tour groups from Perth to Margaret River (normally on our 18 seater Toyota Coaster bus), and guiding/driving guests on their Cape to Cape Walk alongside a Lead Guide. Our 4 day Cape to Cape Walk – one of the Great Walks of Australia – departs at least weekly in the months of March-June and Sept-November, and we look after private tour guests and charity hike groups year-round. Please take the time to learn more about the tours we operate in the Margaret River region at the links below:
Our Margaret River team is known for its professional attentive service, knowledge of the Cape to Cape track and local area, and the personal care they show for all guests. If you think this sounds like you and you want to be part of a passionate and supportive team, please get in touch.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief response to each of the following questions.
- Why do you want to work as a walking tour guide and driver?
- What similar roles have you held and/or what experience and skills do you possess that will help you be successful in the role?
- Why do you want to work for Walk into Luxury?
- How would you describe your personality/best qualities?
- Where do you live?
- Do you hold a F class extension and Medium Rigid (MR) vehicle endorsement on your licence? If not, are you willing and able to obtain these at your own cost by August 2019?
- Are you available to work Saturdays-Thursdays most weeks in the months of Sept-Nov and Mar-May?
- Are you available to attend training in the last two weeks of August 2019?
- Are you able to commit to the role for at least 2 years?
- What is your favourite bush walk/trail in WA?
We will discuss the role in more detail with shortlisted applicants, obtain a copy of your CV and referees and go from there.